Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The day all the teachers were away from school

 I am learning how to describe my story's. 

What would you do when there are no teachers at school?

If there are no teachers In the school I would make my own karate class because I am going to learn karate soon for real. I would also like to play on the playground all day (not all day) just whenever I want too and I will eat whenever I want as well. Maybe I will eat donuts and pizza or sushi. If there are no teachers in the school I would turn the pool into a beach by changing the grass into sand.I would make an obstacle course in the field so the kids can have some fun and we can do challenges on the obstacle course. If there are no teachers in the school I would go in my classroom and get my Chromebook and play games on it all day like prodigy and fireboy and water girl. I would get my TV from home and invite my friends to watch movies with me all day in the classroom at school. Me and my friends will watch lion king, Lego movie and maybe a horror movie and I will not get scared unlike other girls that scream when there is a horror movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment