Friday, June 5, 2020

The odd cat

I am learning to grow my sentences.I enjoyed writing the story and adding details.
What would you write about an odd cat?

2.6.2020
Code: grow
who: sophie

One day on the weekend I was outside in the garden and then I was leaving but when I closed the door I saw a cat and It was looking at me and said meow I was scared because he was staring at me then it ran away.After that I went outside but it was gone so I thought I should just go back outside.The next day i went back outside and there was no cat at all,I was shocked ,but when I went inside I looked through the window and the cat was back! But it looked at me again and ran away.Agh! This cat is so annoying I said to myself then I went back in and watched tv.I will never ever look at a cat or try and find a cat.

 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bit funny and cool Jasleen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah,but the part where the cat ran away I got a little bit annoyed

      Delete